Green Business Center (GBC) was established for the purpose to support Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) as well as Startups of the Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) member countries, particularly Korea and Indonesia, with businesses related to the fields of eco-friendly and eco-innovative technological industry. GBC is dedicated both to assist Korean SMEs and Startups that wish to enter into the Indonesian market and to help Indonesian SMEs and Startups to go global.
GBC aims to mainly perform the role as a business incubator, including services, such as providing physical working space (Business Incubator rooms and Co-working Space), legal and financial consultation, networking connections, etc. Accordingly, the main goal of GBC is to help tenant SMEs and Startups achieve their goals within a certain period of time.
Providing Business Intelligence Service
- Linkage with the Indonesian Support Policies for SMEs and Startups
- Providing Incubating Service for SMEs and Startups (Consultation, Business Incubator Rooms, Co-working Space, etc.)
- Sharing international eco-information, investment information, and eco-policies of the leading enterprises and developed countries
Supporting Competency Development
- Providing education service for the tenants (SMEs and Startups) on business capacity
Conducting International Cooperation
- Developing cooperative business between Korea-Indonesia and SMEs and Startups of the ASEM member countries, by joint investment, technology transfer, information exchange, etc